uniplaces.people19 - Imobiliária / Propriedades
Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real-life pains and we’re backed by top tier investors such as Atomico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust and Team Spirit - with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
About the People & Culture Team:
The People & Culture team is at the heart of Uniplaces, playing a central role in supporting all Uniplacers throughout their journey with us - from finding amazing talent to developing and enabling them to become rock stars. Our mission is to implement People practices & processes that meet the company’s present and future needs, as we combine our passion for people with the business acumen and mindset.
Help find the best talent in the world to join our teams and support sustainable growth for Uniplaces. We’re on a mission to change the way students experience their time abroad and to achieve this we need to find incredibly talented people to join us.
This is where you come in - your job will be to run sourcing and recruitment efforts. This includes working directly with the Talent Acquisition Lead and the various business teams to interview candidates (via phone, skype and in person), collect feedback and understand candidate potential.
It’s not an easy job but it is pivotal in supporting the short and long term strategy of Uniplaces - you will recruit across the teams, both national and international.
Some of your daily tasks will be:
Give your contribute on the lifecycle of recruitment and candidate experience for technical roles: develop job descriptions, interview lineups, source candidates, screen resumes, interview candidates;
Strategise multiple methods of building talent pipeline including active searches, passive searches and events/sourcing campaigns;
Establish recruitment requirements alongside with Hiring Managers, aligning recruitment with the company’s business needs;
Help with some other People & Culture daily tasks, both operational and strategic, such as admin tasks and events prep.
What can you expect from this experience and why will you love it?
A lot of your day will be spent dealing with requests and inquiries from partners from all over the world. To be able to thrive in a startup environment, you have to be the type of person who feels comfortable going up to someone and communicating face to face, over the phone or in writing, and you get a thrill out of creative problem-solving!
Join us and access the same cool office perks that any Uniplacer has access to, from fresh fruit to free hot drinks, massages, in-house gym, and much more.
Estágio profissional/Bolsa de Estágio
Talent Acquisition Intern (Recursos Humanos)
Lisboa (Localização Lisboa)
|Estudos mínimos||Licenciatura / Mestrado Integrado|
1. Administração e Marketing
2. Ciência Política e Relações Internacionais
3. Ciência Política e Relações Internacionais
4. Ciências da Comunicação
5. Ciências da Comunicação + Marketing, Publicidade e Relações Públicas
6. Ciências da Comunicação – Comunicação Estratégica
7. Ciências da Comunicação e Marketing
8. Ciências da Comunicação: Jornalismo, Assessoria, Multimédia
9. Comunicação Aplicada: Marketing, Publicidade e Relações Públicas
10. Comunicação e Artes: Criação, Produção e Marketing das Artes
11. Comunicação e Relações Públicas
12. Criatividade e Inovação Empresarial
14. Gestão (pós-laboral)
15. Gestão (regime nocturno)
16. Gestão de Empresas + Marketing, Publicidade e Relações Públicas
17. Gestão de Empresas Turísticas e Hoteleiras
18. Gestão de Hotelaria e Turismo
19. Gestão de Marketing
20. Gestão de Marketing e Publicidade
21. Gestão de Recursos Humanos
22. Gestão de Recursos Humanos (regime pós-laboral)
23. Gestão de Recursos Humanos e Comportamento Organizacional
24. Gestão de Recursos Humanos e Organização Estratégica
25. Gestão de Recursos Humanos e Organização Estratégica + Gestão de Empresas
28. Psicologia + Gestão de Recursos Humanos e Organização Estratégica
29. Psicologia Social e do Trabalho
30. Recursos Humanos
|Requisitos mínimos||Your track record:
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or something related;
- Experience in recruitment is a plus;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (written and spoken) is mandatory.
Your Style :
- Availability for a 6-12 months internship;
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, in order to partner not only with candidates but also with Hiring Managers;
Resilience to spend some time talking to different candidates from all over the world.
Leitura: Nivel avançado /
Escrita: Nivel avançado /
Conversa: Nivel avançado
Português ( Leitura: Nivel língua nativa / Escrita: Nivel língua nativa / Conversa: Nivel língua nativa )
|Tipo de contrato||Contrato a termo certo|
|Horário de trabalho||Horário a tempo inteiro 9-18 ou 9-14|